UCD Science Centre South, Dublin, Ireland
The UCD Science Centre South Project included the upgrade and modernisation of an existing 5,450 sq.m facility and the construction of additional 3,800 sq.m research and laboratory wing.
- New build and refurbishment of existing category 2 and 3 laboratories, class 10000 cleanroom, autoclave and cold and warm room facilities for bio-nano and bio-pharma research.
- Live university campus
- Approx Value: €16.1 million
- Floor Area: 9,160 sq.m
- Construction programme: 14 months
- Co-ordination, installation, commissioning and validation of mechanical, electrical and ICT services
- Full turnkey service including furniture, fixtures, fittings and equipment fit-out of laboratories
- Main Contractor – John Paul Construction
UCD Science Centre South opened its doors to students and staff in September 2013.